Getting Your Best Results From …
Learn the Essentials to Grow Your Business
This is an interactive workshop – Bring Your Laptop or Tablet. Smartphones won’t do it.
Whatever business you’re in, if you need to get new clients, staff or even suppliers, you should be familiar with the platform. That’s how you have to view LinkedIn. It’s your Virtual Rolodex and Communication Tool. It’s a powerful tool to connect. It’s not just who you know – it’s who your friends know.
Your LinkedIn presence needs to show your best image.
Workshop Goals & Objectives:
The workshop is highly interactive, so seating is limited to only 15.
$25 Includes workbook
BRING YOUR LAPTOP!
We’ve got two dates for your convenience.
DATE 1: Wednesday May 9, 2018
TIME: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
PLACE: FineMark National Bank & Trust
20909 N 90th Pl, Scottsdale AZ 85255
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (Wednesday, May 9)
DATE 2: Tuesday May 15, 2018
TIME: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
PLACE: 1428 E Northern Ave, Phoenix AZ 85020
Park in Rear of Building
Zen Benefiel, MA, MBA, is the Possibilities Coagulator at Be The Dream, LLC. He’s been putting people, places, and things together to meet goals and objectives across a variety of industries and platforms for several decades. His understanding and use of social media is top notch.
Some testimonials from past LinkedIn workshops…
- Sharon Eisner Wealth Creation, Time Freedom, Global International Business – I have recently taken a course by Zen Benefiel on how to use LinkedIn and I would highly recommend him. He teaches in a way that is easy to understand and will walk you through all of his exercises, making sure that you have acquired your new skills.
- Cristina Coash Account Executive at Coash & Coash – Thank you Zen for making the LinkedIn workshop a very pleasant and easy to follow experience. I found that your knowledge of the subject partnered with your ease of teaching allowed me have a better understanding of how better to use LinkedIn.
- Robert Miksovsky Independent Operator at Cruise Planners – Reliable Travel Planners, LLC – Zen presented a workshop on Linkedin, “Getting to Sales using Linkedin”. His presentation was wonderful. It was just the right speed, thorough, and hands-on. Powerpoint slides were useful and informational.
- Sherri Rowland Graphic Designer, Fine Artist, Photo editor, Photographer – Zen’s Linkedin training workshop was interesting, informative and fun. Since it was a hands-on learning experience, we got to explore features in LinkedIn that I didn’t know existed! Great information for anyone looking to fully utilize the power of LinkedIn.
- Gina W. Ore Founder & CEO, Passion for Patients – I was pleased to attend the SCORE sponsored “Growing Your Business with LinkedIN” class that Zen facilitated. To say that the class was extremely helpful would be a gross understatement! Every issue and topic (some of these discussions went beyond LinkedIN) addressed during our 2-hour session were modern-day applicable without being so very techy which made it quite possible for those non-techs of us to understand. Additionally, the classroom and real life practice of the nuances of LinkedIn were very helpful as Zen encouraged classmates to assist each other as well. Zen’s refreshing and repeated attitude about on-line transparency was quite impressive – and he also offered personal insight re building a business. I would take his class again !
- Patrick Ingram Arizona Construction Companies Turnaround Specialist – Just attended Zen’s LinkedIn class. It was an excellent presentation and I walked away with the information that I needed to implement LinkedIn as a marketing tool.
- Wendy Csader Contracts Manager at FITCH – Zen conducted a SCORE LinkedIn class which I recently attended. Zen was well-versed on the subject, and clearly communicated his knowledge of the material to a group with mixed experience levels. He was also quite patient with a multitude of interruptions and questions. I would not hesitate to attend another class conducted by Zen.